Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthday Girl!!

am now officially 15!!!

(insert happy birthday song here)
 
So it's my birthday! Yep, exited, happy, family presents, ect. So I get to go party tonight! Wooo, me and my motley crew (yep, I just called y'all that XD) are heading to the Rumba Room. It's band night!! I. Love. Live. Music. It just sounds better than recorded stuff. It's amazing!!
  
(Insert Birthday by Selena Gomez here)

So like I said I'm 15 now. Also check out my Instagram click here, please. So I already had my party this year but who doesn't wanna make their actual birthday awesome, I mean come on. So besides being extremely more awesome today I'm probably gonna read another book or at least get a start on one. I don't know though.
 
Life this far has been amazing so far I hope for it to continue to be that way. Oh and thanks to my awesome friends!! Spencer's BlogJoy's BlogEli's Instagram Graham's Instagram Steven's Instagram, Weslea's Pintrest and Tyler's (my Bro.) Instagram
 
Y'all come back now!!
 
 
 
oh my lanta
oh my lanta
oh my lanta
oh my lanta
oh my lanta
 
 
 
I AM 15!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
WOOOOO!!!
 




WOOOOOOOO!!



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!



FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!!



I AM WAY TO EXCITED!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment