Friday, September 19, 2014

How this picture relates with life...

So I like to think, I never just have one individual thought. It always goes on and on, then it will come back in the following days XD. Is that bad? Not really actually. It's quite enjoyable. 


Ok this looks like a strait line between the soybeans and the sunflowers (ok that was wierd to say) but in reality it's not as strait as it looks. Maybe it was because I couldn't walk a strait line down it, I don't know but what I do know is that is a lot like life. 

Yeah I know what your thinking "how the heck does an un strait line between soybeans and sunflowers have to do with life?" I'm glad you didn't ask. So here are four reasons that is like life. 

1. Expection(how the line isn't strait). Yep we expect that life is going to be simple and easy, people tell us that it's not and most times they're right. Unless you heed their warnings and trust God to bring you out alive. Life will never be easy, now I'm not saying that there won't be easy days. I'm just saying that it's gonna be tough.  (Oh at the end of each one of these there is a song that will get at my point :D) Through All Of It -Colton Dixon. 

2. The good and the bad (soy beans vs. sunflowers). I know your going "what!?" But don't worry. So this is a lot how we are, we're either good or bad. Right? I personally think that a lot of us are kinda in the middle and won't get out of it. No I'm not talking about how you are either with God or against him. You can't sit on that metaphorical fence forever because on day you will be forced to get off it and chances are that your gonna be on the wrong side. Hey, I'm not trying to bum you out I'm just stating facts.  All That I Am - Rend Collective 

3. God is watching (the sky). He is watching everyone and everything all at once. Ok, just stop and think about that. How big out God really is, it is just so amazing and terrifying all at once. Everything you do everything that you say, do, or think he keeps a record of. Creepy right? Well I think that is there so that we can become better people. We are God-breathed for crying out loud, the least we could do is worship him in everything that we do, say and think. It's not that hard, ok it's a little hard but if we all did it just think about how much better this world would be. Immeasurably More - Rend Collective 


4. Grow (stuff grows, get it together people). Everybody can either grow close to God or refuse to and run away from him. No matter who you are and where you are or where you came from. You will have that choice until you die, don't chance it. You never know what's going to happen next, that's why it's good to have God with you and to have him at the head of your life. My Lighthouse - Rend Collective

So quick recap. We don't always have the right excpections, your either with God or against him, you're being watched by God, and we gotta grow to be like God. Tada! There is how a soybean and a sunflower field has to do with life. Aren't you glad you didn't ask? XD 

Come on back!! #laters 

No comments:

Post a Comment