Monday, September 8, 2014

Song Of The Week

It's that time again. Song Of The Week!!! Ok this time I decided on a good ole country song, I like those, so it was kinda hard to choose this song. From artist, album, then which track. I finally decided on.........

American Flag On The Moon- Brad Paisley
 Ok, don't knock it just because of the album name. (oh come on, it's just moonshine. That is like saying soda is bad and no I'm not saying that either one is good for you but that is another debate for another time) So the reason I chose this song is because I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. It may be one of the slower songs on the album but it is one of the best. Still in doubt? Here is pretty much my favorite part. It is on the second verse. I normally choose the bridge or the chorus as my favorite, so this is new for me. XD
 
What to listen for: 'So my 5 year old had learned about the lunar landin' and he walked out and started starin' at the sky. Stood there for a while, he got a great big smile and said "dad I think I can see it, can you?" I bowed my head closed my eyes and said yes son I think I do'
 
That right there has to be my favorite part of the entire song. The ending is really cute though, I'm not gonna spoil it for you because you wouldn't get to smile like I did when I heard it for the first time. It basically dares you to dream and prove that you can do anything that anyone tells you can't do. I'm not talking about breaking rules I mean like someone tells you cant learn how to play an instrument or you can't do a backflip. Dogone, I think that we should show those "wet blankets" up.
 
In life you can do anything you want to do. So do what you love, if you do what you love you won't hate it. Especially if you do what God leads you to do.
 
Also it's a really inspiring song. So like I said don't knock it till you try it XD.
 
Y'all come back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment