Monday, September 1, 2014

Song Of The Week

 
Hi! So I thought that I might start a song of the week. I listen to so many
artist and I always have a song stuck in my head without fail.
My friend Spencer (oh he has blog check him out here) he shares his music with me CONSTANTLY! so my music library has gotten to a pretty good size, there is actually some pretty good songs in there. So therefore they will be shared. Now onto the song of the week. which by the way you should look it up and listen to it.
 
1901 by Phoenix
 
This group is so dang awesome! It's Alternative music, I wasn't sure about
listening to this "Alternative" stuff  but I like it. The group is a French Alternative Rock band,
it turns out that they started out as a garage band in Versailles, France. Which I
thought was the coolest thing.
 
Lyric to listen for: 'Watch them build up a material tower. Think it's not gonna stay.
Anyway, I think it's overated.'
 
Why is the reason I'm giving a little bit of the song to listen to? Well for starters that is one of best parts in the song. Also I just thought it would be cool to do something like that :).
 
It is a really cool song. If you don't believe me here is the video so you can believe me. I hope that you will enjoy the song!!!!!!
 
Laters!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment