Saturday, September 13, 2014

What are you living for?? (Saved Saturdays)

This is real.....



This is how you live life??



This is how you treat your family??



This is how you show God's love??



Those are the people you talk about behind their backs??



Are you proud of that??



Are you sitting on the sidelines??



Is this what you think God would approve of??



So you may be wondering what that is about or your thinking about it. Depends on who you are, so basically I got to thinking about what I would do if someone asked me questions like that. Could I answer positively with confidence or would I rather run away and hide. Some of them I probably would want to hide from or ignore. No, I'm not just gonna stay where I am, I'm gonna try to change. If that means breaking habits I'll break habits, or if that means changing what I listen to, who I hang out with, how I talk about people, or where my mind goes, then by golly that is what I'm gonna do.

Come on, God gave up so more than what I'm gonna give up. He gave his ONLY son, how many parents would do that... hmm??? So I'm gonna go forth and make changes. I wanna challenge y'all to do the same. Just start with one part then keep it changed. Then keep moving forward, you'll feel better, you will feel empowered and most importantly you'll make God happy.

"For I know the plans I have for you," announces the Lord. " I want you to enjoy success. I do not plan to harm you. I will give you hope for the years to come." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIrV)
 God has everything planed out for you. All you gotta do is trust him.
 
Y'all come back and bring a friend!! XD
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment