Monday, September 22, 2014

Song of the week!!!!!

This weeks song is........
 
Backwards- Rascal Flatts
 
I absolutely love this song, I've heard it since I was little because my daddy is a fan of their music. Well they do have some awesome songs, even if they are "older" songs but that doesn't effect me because I listen to Hank Williams Sr. to the newest stuff like Brad Paisleys' new album. Both are equally awesome by the way #countrymusicnerd.
 
Ok, I've got a bit of a story to go with this some so get comfy. Ok here we go, so basically when I was younger (like from around 7 to around 12, give or take) I would not listen to Country music at all, whatsoever but there was two song I kinda heard during that mistake of missing out on awesomeness. It was Backwards by Rascal Flatts and Shiftwork by Kenny Chesney (feat. The KING George Strait). So that kinda makes this song so special and yes if you were wondering if I could sing it word for word by heart the answer is yes, yes I can.
 
What To Listen For: ' Sounds a little crazy, scattered and absurd but that's what you get when you play a country song backwards. Well I've never heard it said quite like that. It hit me in the face cause that's where I'm at. I almost fell out on the floor and he said "wait a minuet that's not all, there's even more".
 
Yep I will ALWAYS love this song. Not the one on The Hanna Montana Movie though, that was disgusting. They took and changed the best parts, ugh. Well, I guess what's done is done. You know the feeling when a movie ruins your favorite book. I mean like slaughters it, yeah. That's pretty much how I felt when I went and looked it up. 

Anyways 
 
Y'all come back now! Ya hear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment