Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Homeschool group

So, my homeschool group started back today. I am so pumped that I'm back in my somewhat normal schedule :). I got to see my friends that I haven't seen since the beginning of summer, it's so awesome. It's like a family reunion, well sorta XD.

As always we play basketball. It's kinda become a classic thing to do. Your either hanging out some where and talking or your playing basketball. I mean you can play a board game but who wants to do that when you can socialize. Basketball  was good then we made it better...


We did that by creating a mass basketball game!! Girls vs Boys, it was AMAZING!! Even if the ball practically became a magnet. A few people got tackled (including myself) but it was fun and pretty enjoyable. So I can't wait to share more about my homeschool group with y'all. I'm gonna be honest, I absolutely love being homeschool and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Besides having epic friends (Y'all know who you are) you learn and can do so much in your spare time.

Wait, what I meant to say was "we have no lives, this was just a one time thing I'm never going back Ever! Being homeschooled is the worst thing ever I'm missing out on life experiences by not going to public school. I'm so pitiful no life, no friends, and I sleep all day.". Isn't that how it works? Uhhh, no nothing like that whatsoever. I have a feeling any homeschooler an pretty much say that being homeschooled is amazing, even those who have changed from public/private school to homeschool.

Well that's all for today! Y'all come back!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment